You’d be forgiven if you thought this drink didn’t look that appetising from the outset, but trust us, the Ch’i Taco is delicious!
Like all our cocktails, you must use only the freshest ingredients you can find, but we’ll forgive you if you use canned pineapple (just make sure you drain off all that sugary syrup or it will be too sweet).
- 1 slice char-grilled pineapple (fresh or canned slices, charred on the grill )
- ½ lime squeezed
- 1 tspn brown sugar
- 3 small slices of red chili
- 45 ml tequila Ch’i ORIGINAL (chilled)
- Muddle pineapple, lime, chili and brown sugar in a Boston glass
- Add tequila
- Shake and strain over ice into a short glass
- Garnish with a lime wedge
- Top with Ch’i ORIGINAL
- Serve over ice in a short glass with lime wedge.
How It Should Look
This would also be great served in pitchers in a large group situation. Throw some corn chips on the table, some fresh salsa and Sublime on the iPod – you’ve got your Southern Californian summer right there.
Comments From The Tasting Panel
“It looks like lots of food in a glass, but tastes amazing!”
“I love the small glass it’s served in and the colour and chunky ingredients”
“Tastes so good you want to take a bite”
“Great with more chili, great natural flavour”