- 1 finger width ginger (sliced)
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 15 ml honey
- 60 ml golden rum
- 5-6 fresh coriander (cilantro) leaves
- Ch’i ORIGINAL or Ch’i HERBAL SUGAR FREE
- Put all ingredients except Ch’i in a boston glass with ice
- Shake and strain into a tall glass over ice
- Garnish with coriander and lemon
- Top off with your choice of Ch’i ORIGINAL or SUGAR FREE
How is it presented?
Serve in a tall glass over ice
Garnished with lemon and Coriander (cilantro.)
How It Should Look
Comments From The Tasting Panel
“Looks great, I like the sour and crisp taste.
“I love that it can be made without sugar (uses honey instead and sugar free ch’i).
“Not a sour drinker, but a nice flavour and drinkable”
“Quite tart but drinkable, I like it. It will appeal to the ladies as it’s sugar free”