- 45ml apple juice
- 30ml brandy
- 10 ml Chambord
- ¼ lime squeezed
- 10 ml vanilla sugar syrup
- Cinnamon sugar
- Ch’i ORIGINAL (chilled)
- Rim Martini glass with cinnamon sugar
- Mix all other ingredients except Ch’i in a Boston glass and shake with ice.
- Strain into chilled Martini glass.
- Top up with Ch’i ORIGINAL
Serve in a Martini glass or Champagne flute, rimmed with sugar and no garnish.
How It Should Look
Comments From The Tasting Panel
“Amazing – like a mulled wine”
“My favourite one, I could drink all day!”