- 3 chunks of pear (ripe and peeled, or from a can)
- 1 finger width fresh ginger (sliced)
- 10 ml vanilla sugar syrup (optional)
- 10 ml pineapple juice
- CH’I ORIGINAL or HERBAL SUGAR FREE
- Muddle pear and ginger to crush and release the flavours
- Add pineapple juice and sugar syrup
- Shake in a Boston glass with ice.
- Strain into tall glass over ice
- Top off with CH’I.
Serve on ice in a tall glass.
How It Should Look
What the tasting panel had to say about this non alcoholic cocktail
“Great taste, very refreshing”
“Sweet and tangy”
“Summery, refreshing, good taste”
“Nice sweetness, would also work with vodka”
“I love that it had no added sugar”