- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 30 ml St Germaines
- 30 ml Feijoa vodka
- 45 ml lime juice
- CH’I ORIGINAL or HERBAL SUGAR FREE
- Rim the glass with sugar (if preferred).
- Put all ingredients (except Ch’i) into Boston glass with ice.
- Shake and strain into Martini glass or champagne flute.
- Top up with your choice of Ch’i ORIGINAL or SUGAR FREE
Serve in a martini glass or champagne flute with sugar rim.
How It Should Look
Comments From The Tasting Panel
“Rockstar! I love the sugar free version”
“My favourite hands down!!
“Amazing with sugar or without”
“Another great Kiwi taste, easy to drink”
“Quite sweet, really yummy, a lot of people’s favourite”